Tuesday, June 13, 2017

The Best Connection

"I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser. - John 15:1. The shear vastness of the Word of Bible is far more than I can comprehend. For instance, in the 15th chapter of John lies the beauty of the purpose of God and all that He has done, is doing and will do for those that truly love Him. He promises a connection to Himself. A joint venture between the God of love and those that He loves and loves Him. A covenant of protection and power, of belonging and purpose. In this beautiful picture we can see why we should live, how we should live and how we can truly live in peace. It is amazing! The Son of God, by the obedience of God offering an unworthy creature life in Him. Jesus simply said, I am the true vine, stay connected to me and you will be free. Can I encourage you today to truly meditate on this? Jesus didn't give this as a commandment though in one way it is. In Jesus' love for you, He showed you how to have confidence, peace and satisfaction that is found no where else but in a love connection with Him. Blessed be the name of the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment